er

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Going offline

I am finally taking a real vacation, which to my husband and me means somewhere where cell phones don't work and where we can't get email as we'll be sailing around on a boat to places like Jost Van Dyke (pictured below) so I probably won't be posting for the next week.  If anyone needs me, I'll be under the third palm tree to the left:





A vacation also means getting a chance to read some non-academic books.  On my list?  I am currently reading a bunch of global health related books, including:





  1. The Emperor of All Maladies - a so far engrossing biography of Cancer.  I am more than half way in, and I can't wait to get through the rest of this one.

  2. Cutting for Stone - A fictional (gasp!) story of a doctor working abroad - or so I have been told, I don't know much more about it yet.
Back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment